Lash Lifting and tinting opens the eyes, gives the appearance of longer, thicker, darker lashes and offers much less maintenance than eyelash extensions.
Lash curlers are a thing of the past, set the new standard in glam. In one 60 minute professional treatment, you can have luscious lifted lashes that are retained even after showering or swimming and can last up to 12 weeks.
Our Dermal Therapists use Elleebana (a market leader) revolutionary technique to make your lashes appear longer and fuller. This treatment is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions, perfect for even the shortest lashes and has virtually no aftercare.
Elleebana Lash Lifting uses a safe, chemical process to break down the disulphide bonds of the hair to redirect the lash into a new lifted style.
- Remove eye makeup/contact lenses
- Do not wear waterproof/resistant mascara or liquid eyeliner for at least hours prior to your treatment
- Do not use oil near eye area and lashes for at least 24 hours prior to treatment, including oily makeup remover, cleansers, eye cream, sunscreen, etc
- Please advise your Dermal Therapist if you have, eye infections, conjunctivitis, sore/swollen eyes, recent laser surgery etc.
Lash Lifting Aftercare
- Avoid excess hot water or steam on lashes for the 24 hours
- Avoid shampoo, make-up, un-approved conditioner, un-approved make up removers, creams, eye serums on the lash/eye area for 24 hours.
- Do not rub or play with your lashes.